Saturday, September 07, 2013

WE HAVE A WINNER...


Yyyyooohhhoooo everyone nope I didn't forget lol..the MRI is over but I will tell you all about it tomorrow so without anymore waffle the winner of the £25 gift voucher for Bunny Zoe's Crafts I have great pleasure in telling you is

drum roll please................
...............................
....................
......
...

huge masive congratulations Irene...please email me and we will get your prize sorted asap...dont worry if you didnt win this time though as like buses there will be another along soon...enjoy the rest of your Saturday and I will speak to you all tomorrow
Mina xxx

4 comments:

Irene said...

WOOHOO what a brilliant start on this extremely rainy day...will mail you asap Mina!!!!

xx Irene

Debbie said...

Well done Irene.Enjoy.Thanks again Mina.Hugs x

Anonymous said...

congrats Irene! enjoy your prize!
thanks for beng a follower of my blog Mina, much apprecated!
xxxxxxxxxx
Mimi
http://bandbbymimi.blogspot.co.uk/

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, Irene!
Muito obrigada, Mina!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...