Thursday, September 12, 2013

sleeping beauties...


Good morning everyone hows your week going, I hope your all well and having a good one...as promised here's a photo of some of the roses on our kitchen table from the garden, we also have a fantastic rose that is deep pink and white stripes...its stunning and I will sow you a photo of those later at the weekend...are you all ready now...ready for some holiday photos?...I bet you cant contain your excitement lol


how amazingly beautiful is the cottage we rented, although I'm not quite sure about the colour its a bit orange don't you think...but the front garden was very pretty


this is just a small part of the garden...it was huge and my poor Dad didn't get to go all around it because he was finding it hard to walk in the gravel and it was impossible to push the wheelchair round...the first morning off I pop around the garden in my pj's armed with a cuppa for a little explore never realising that there was a house at the other end of it...I met a lovely elderly American couple walking their dog lol...we had a good natter if fact I was gone so long my Dad came looking for me 

I couldn't resist showing you this amazing Celtic cross, I took this on the day we went to the Irish national Heritage park which showed Ireland's buildings and way of life all through the ages...brilliant day but being built on a mini mountain totally exhausting...


as you can tell by this photo...my two lovely sleeping beauties and our adopted dog Spot...I thought it was a bit random a dog statue don't you...all they needed was a bit of sun, a cuppa and a couple of cushions and they were out like a light bless them lol...hope I didn't bore you too much and you wanna see some more I have 67 of them so ask away...well I really must craft today (nope I still haven't) the old mojo is being a bit elusive atm but I'm sure it will pop back soon, well I hope it does and I have a card to show you tomorrow...whatever your up to today I hope you don't have the miserable rainy weather we have and have a good one
Mina xxx

6 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh that cottage looks lovely Mina. Great holiday snaps.
I'm the same as you at the moment with making cards, not got any done recently and I've had more spare time to play too just can't getting going :-(
Hugs Kelly

christi said...

fun pics mina, and your roses are astonishingly beautiful! show as many as you want. and I have an insight as to the dog, or at least what I thought when I saw it.

many years ago, here in the us, when wheel of fortune first came on the tv, people would spend the money that they earned. the dog was either 99 or 100 dollars. so after buying whatever they wanted if they had any money left, that is what they would buy. they had to spen as much of their money as they could. so when people were almost done getting what they wanted pat would say oh and of course the dalmation. so it was a long standing joke here for many years. getting back to where you stayed... that is why there's a dalmation. someone won it and that was as far away from their house as they could get it!

coops said...

stunning pics mina.your holiday looks like it was fabulous and i love your pretty roses :D

xx coops xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous photo's & oh my don't the sleepin beauties look so relaxed! Too cute!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation cottage. Yes, I want to see all 67 pictures. Your precious guys are well protected by Spot, aren't they?

Mojca said...

Wow you really had a lovely time! The cottage looks amazing and the garden just gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...