Wednesday, October 10, 2012

oops...

Good morning everyone oops guess who forgot to post a time and date so this would post...I got up this morning late and knew I needed a lie in so did this post last night and then forgot to do the time and date...duh lol...a little hint for you today when you don't want an opinion don't ask...I did a french manicure last night and showed Phil and our Daughter...Phil says 'too light with your tan look almost luminious' Daughter 'your nails are too long they need cut'... that will teach me to ask...my reply? well I cant print it too many swear words lol...I'm not going out today, I'm not doing anything but relax and take some time out, I think my mojo has been lost a bit because I have been running around so much I met myself in the hall yesterday lol...so a relaxing chilling day doing nothing at all is called for I think, I will probably regret wasting the time though I bet lol...right now onto my card for today...I love this Mo's Digital Pencil ballerina don't you...look at that adorable face, Mo's images always make me want to kiss little pink cheeks lol...this is the gorgeous Fifi coloured with distress inks and the stunning papers are from the Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Tea-Thyme pad from Bunny Zoe's Crafts, now who knew black could look so stunning...I finished with a mix of flowers and a ceramic sentiment...the fab sketch is from The Sweet Stop Challenge...I was going to rush around and do my cards for the weekend while I'm away but with the lack of mojo (and time lol) I think I might take the weekend off, what do you all think should I take Saturday and Sunday off to concentrate on the wedding do you think? dont get me wrong I mean by lack of mojo that the ideas arent coming and Im struggling to make cards, Im still loving colouring and playing just no idea mojo is all...whatever your up to today watch you don't meet yourself if your very busy lol
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - black soot
tutu - pumice stone, spun sugar, victorian velvet
shoes and head clips - shabby shutters

17 comments:

KandA said...

Oh Mina, she is simply adorable and the design is great. I can't see anything wrong with your mojo - seems to me like you need to give yourself a bit of relaxing time, so put the kettle on and sit down and let your body catch up !! xx

Unknown said...

Sweet card Mina, love the image too and the papers are gorgeous! Hugs Frea

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card and adorable image.Love the papers.
Mina,be kind to yourself,chill and just think of the wedding.
Hugs Sue xx

Sonia said...

Just gorgeous card and lovely image^_^

Big hug,
Sonia

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and pretty papers

Sue

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Mina. Such a sweet image. Love the soft coloring. The papers are so pretty! Also like the pink and cream flowers. So elegant. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Mojca said...

Waw Mina I love your card!the papers are just gorgeous and the image so sweet. Hope you get som rest. Hugs! mojca

belldoubleyou said...

Clearly you knew you were going to mess up when scheduling the post -- otherwise why would you have chosen such an adorably apologetic little girl for your card?

Chrissy said...

This is gorgeous Mina, love the cute image and those papers are stunning with her..beautiful card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image,love the layout and your papers are gorgeous
carol x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful papers, Mina! Beautiful card! I'm so sorry I have been neglecting you. I had two bugs, rallied and then relapsed and I feel like pants. I'm just off to scroll through your recent posts to check out the delightfulness but I shall have to move on without commenting in order to catch up. Hugs, Lesley

Turtle In The Sand said...

Beautiful DP Mina. Sounds like you should take the weekend off and get a professional manicure too. Heaven forbid you pamper yourself a bit. Hugs Sweetie.

coops said...

so beautiful mina.your paper is really stunning and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Hi Mina, everyone needs a little me time to do whatever they want - so chillax. Your mojo may have taken leave but your skills still show in your cards - absolutely beautiful.
Hugs Sarah

Julie said...

FAbulous!! Beautiful papers, Mina!! Your mojo looks alive and kicking to me!! Hugs, Juliexx

caroline said...

i wish my mojo had your colouring talents and ideas, i don;t think you have lost it at all,

caroline x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...