Wednesday, June 13, 2012

roses and pearls galore...

Good morning everyone, how you all doing...I still haven't managed to do any blog commenting, I'm hanging my head in shame I'm such a bad blogger but when I'm feeling a bit better I will catch up with you all I promise...I got fed up with sitting in yesterday so got ready to go out walked to the bus stop but by the time I got there I was shattered and came back home for a sleep instead lol...oh well I got some fresh air anyway but I bet the neighbours thought I was nuts though...you know I do hop by blogs every night but just a flying visit but don't always leave a comment but I do like a little nosy at what you have been doing as they always inspire me...right now onto my card for today which is for our new Challenge at Crafts and Me Challenge this week...this time is our wonderful Rose's choice and she chose the theme of Roses and Pearls...fab theme isn't it...I chose to use the beautiful Rest on the Horizon from Crafts and Me for my card and coloured her with distress inks...now how stunning is this Graphic45 paper, I love it...its from the Tropical Travelogue collection and is called Hibiscus Heaven...I finished with some beautiful Wild Orchid roses, a beautiful satin ribbon and bow and a scattering of pearls...the fab sketch is from Sketch Saturday and I'm also entering it for the Wild Orchid Challenge and Cute Card Thursday challenge too...I haven't a clue what I'm up to today well besides for lying around feeling sorry for myself again lol...whatever your up to today have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - frayed burlap
tail - tattered rose, antique linen

28 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh Mina this is just so pretty! I absolutely love the gorgeous colours and that image is stunning :)

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Mina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Colinda said...

Lovely card!! Hope you'll have a better day today, Colinda

Sue said...

stunning card Mina. The image is so beautiful and I love the colours.
Hope you are feeling loads better soon
Take care
Hugs Sue

My'scardcorner said...

Thats lovely Mina the backing paper is brilliant.Hope you continue to improve.
Myrax

Marie-Louise said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Mina.Love the image, papers and colours.xxx

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun love that image and love those papers,hope you feel better soon sweetie take care hugs Cherylxxxxx

Tammy said...

Goodness, this is a beautiful card and image! Love the gorgeous paper you used, absolutely stunning!

rosie said...

gorgeous card Mina. love the image. stunning paper. wow!!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Sounds like you still need to take a message from this wonderful card and rest. She looks so very peaceful and beautiful. Keep getting better Mina.

Sue said...

Beautiful Mina,love the image and paper.Hope you start to feel better soon.
Big Hugs Sue xxx

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Mina! I lvoe the paper and roses! Beautifully colored image! Sorry you are still not feeling up to par. Hope you get better soon!

Steph said...

What a gorgeous image, not seen that one before! Lovely colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

heidy said...

This is so pretty Mina,hoop your feeling better!
XXX Heidy

Irene said...

Beautiful card Mina and take care so you'll be back to your old vibrant self soon!!!!!

Hugs, Irene

Kara Lynne said...

I love how simple you left the back of the image and then paired it with that gorgeous background paper! It makes a real statement.

ang said...

gorgeous card, love mermaids hope you feel better soon angxxx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Aaawww...Mina, this is gorgeous! You are a master in not piling on so much embellies and still make it look divine. Beautifully coloured! Hugs...Mona

Lau W said...

Oh so fab card, love your papers and this image is so sweet !
Hope you're better dear Mina !
xxx

Katharina Frei said...

A beautiful and very elegant card! Thanks for joining CCT this week :)

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card Mina. Love the colours and the layout. Do you think she is dreaming of some sun!!! x

coops said...

so beautiful mina.really love your colours and gorgeous image and design :D
i hope you feel better really soon.

xx coops xx

RoseC said...

Mina, your Rest on the Horizon looks incredible lying among the gorgeous flowered background you've created for her. You've added another STUNNER to your Crafts and Me collection of masterpieces. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hope you return to tip top health very soon. In the meantime - your creations are fab! Love this one! Hugs, Lesley

Sandy said...

Sorry to hear you are unwell at present, but I'd definitely want one of those prescriptions for a holiday in the sun.
Love the backing paper and what a fab little mermaid, love the hair!
Haven't been here for a while so checked out some of your other lovelies too!!
Gorgeous cards,
Sandy

June Nelson said...

Mina me darlin what a wonderful little card I love the idea of the littel butterflies too its brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bev said...

Gorgeous card sweets! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this time x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...